To secure a DevOps or CloudOps engineering related position with a dynamic organization where my practical experience, technical skill sets, and recent certifications will enhance operational efficiencies and directly impact bottom-line profitability.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (2016 & 2019)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (2019)
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate (2019)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (Currently Studying)
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching (2013)
- Cisco CCNA Security (2017)
- Cisco CCNP Routing and Switch (Route and Switch completed, missing TShoot)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP 2000/2003)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA 2000 & 2003)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE 2000 & 2003)
- A+ Certification
- Security+ Certification
Self-Paced Certification Training
Online Tutorials, documentation, and test prep
Currently Studying for Cisco CCNP R&S certification and mastering Python.
Harford Community College
Bel Air, MD
Suspended attendance to pursue IT certifications.
September 2018 to present
Cloud Architect / DevOps Engineer
- Configure, maintain, automate and deploy CICD services by leveraging services such as AWS CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and Cloudformation.
- Configure, maintain, automate and deploy to AWS ECS and AWS Batch.
- Configure, maintain, automate and deploy AWS EC2 servers, Load Balancers, static applications via S3, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, and many other AWS services.
- Perform monitoring and log aggregation through tools such as ELK and Data Dog.
- Work with many other teams to provide full CICD solutions based on any requirements and needs, including Development, QA, and Business Intelligence.
June 2010 to September 2018
- Configure and maintain Virtual Servers, Pools, iRules, and custom health checks on Big IP F5 Load Balancers.
- Configure and manage various Cisco security devices, primarily the ASA’s, access-lists, VPN tunnels, NAT rules, and licensing.
- Configure and manage Cisco and Juniper devices to configure VXLAN, BGP, OSPF, Mutlicast, VLAN’s, spanning-tree, DAI, TRILL and other related technologies.
- Understand and manage DNS in both Windows, BIND, and Infoblox including A, PTR, TXT, CNAME, SRV, MX, NS, and SOA records.
- Manage VMWare and guest machines to add hardware and diagnose potential performance problems.
- Configure web sites on multiple platforms to work with Content Distribution Networks.
- Automate processes associated all of the above technologies including provisioning and daily management process using Python. This includes the creation of Data Banks AWS implementation for customers.
- Implement, maintain, and troubleshoot issues with the Linux OS including, but not limited to, Apache, MySQL, PHP, user and group permissions, Yum repositories, SSH/SFTP/SCP, and various third party add ons.
- Implement, maintain and troubleshoot issues with the Windows Server OS.
Applied Card Systems
Glen Mills, PA
March 2008 to June 2010
Telecom, Application, & Server Engineer
- Implement and maintain telecommunication systems for Applied Card Systems and Applied Bank.
November 2006 to March 2008
Technical Analyst/ Network Specialist
- Implement and maintain technical solutions for PRISM RR.
Best Buy Geek Squad
April 2005 to November 2006
Server and Network Implementations / Project Manager
- Provide technical solutions for small to medium sized businesses.
Vinciti Absolute Quality
Hunt Valley, MD
September 2004 to April 2005
Tier 2 Technical Support Agent
- Provide technical solutions to consumers of Macintosh products.